Header Ads

Visiting HIV affected Children



WORLD AIDS DAY 2015 WITH HIV AFFECTED CHILDREN


On December, Ist, World AIDS Day, we had a wonderful privilege of going to AIDS Home for Children. We had a wonderful time with children suffering from the dreadful disease. I really got a wonderful opportunity to motivate school children to take them to Home. 


There we met 25 -30 children who are affected with HIV. We all spent an hour of time with time. We all felt that hour of time we spent with the children was the best time and gave us immense satisfaction.



All the school children saved their pocket money and brought eatables, fruits, nutritious food items and many more for the children. They we





are so happy to receive and to my surprise, they immediately opened them and started eating.  I couldn’t control my tears when I saw a little girl, with a lot of gratitude in her eyes, was eating  biscuits. We all, especially myself, felt very happy to see that smile on the child’s face. Few of the children had them and thanked all the students.


All the affected felt a bit shy in the beginning but within no time, they all mingled with all the children. They played, sang, danced, chitchatted and shared their goals. It took me some time to control my emotions to hear them speaking about their future. Prayed god to give them long life and help them to see their dreams coming true.



There is a chance for them to live for a long time or increase their life span. It all depends upon the good nutritious food given to them and the foods and medicines which will increase their immunity.

When all the children came back from that place, they were expressing their joy and happiness in visiting them. Their hearts were filled with joy and I could see pride on their faces. They were proud that they had given the affected children love and happiness at least for that hour. They were asking me, when we shall come back again here and they were planning of giving them good dresses, good food and to dine along with them. Hats off to my lovely children of ST. Amen High School. I don’t have any words to appreciate their good nature. I pray god to give them a heart to keep helping the needy and spread the same to their friends and continue the good work.




It would not have been possible without our honorable Principal MR. Sajid sir and my colleagues Suresh sir and Srinivas sir and techers Tahera and Juveria. Our Prinicipal also had a great time with all the children. He interacted with them and also distributed the food items. Our principal also expressed his happiness on this visit



Later we had a talk with the incharge and she expresses her gratitude and we assured something big in the coming days.



Right now, my heart is filled with a great burden to help the children. Just praying God to use me as a tool.

K. Vijay Joshi

Director – Fragile Hearts Society

No comments

Powered by Blogger.